There are so many things as humans we go through, heart break, struggles, and dysfunction. So much that it can leave some of us jaded. I see it all the time and most recently with myself. Experiences can either shape us for the better or for the worst and they often leave footprints along our soul. There are always two shades of a situation the pessimistic often mistake for realism, black or positive I will learn from this and move on, white. I truly believe it’s not about what happens to us but our reactions to each situation. I just wonder how long can I keep picking myself up and letting the pieces mend before the glass is officially half empty.
Sunday Dec 12 @ 11:26pm
tagged as: personal.
- pjeonnn reblogged this from bohemianspirit
- keepingmywanderlust likes this
- tresblindmice likes this
- anisaduale reblogged this from bohemianspirit
- wolf-daisy reblogged this from bohemianspirit
- lookforthegoodandyouwillfindit reblogged this from bohemianspirit
- alexmarkousis likes this
- noodlesandpoodles likes this
- moon-dancerr likes this
- bohemianspirit posted this